Series 628CR Pressure Transmitter
±1.0% FS Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66)
The Series 628CR Pressure Transmitter contains a low cost ceramic sensor housed in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X (IP66) stainless steel body. Ideal for the budget conscious OEM's that require high levels of performance, reliability and stability at an unbeatable price. The 628CR housing is small and lightweight for optimum compatibility with OEM systems. The design allows for a variety of pressure ranges from 30 to 500 psi and optional electrical connections allowing you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Pump Monitoring
- Irrigation Equipment
- Pneumatic Systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Ceramic, fluoroelastomer, 316L SS.
- ±1.0% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis and repeatability).
- ±0.25% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 185°F (-18 to 85°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- Max. Pressure: 2x range; Burst Pressure: 3x range.
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.04% FS/°F.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 to 30 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Response Time:
- 3 ms typ.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1200 Ohm max.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max.
- Electrical Connections:
- Cable or DIN connector.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT or 1/4" male BSPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in any position.
- 4.0 oz.
- Agency Approvals:
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in applications where dust and particulate matter exists
- A wide range of models that can meet exacting pressure measurement application specifications
- High reliability and response provides excellent control in demanding OEM applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-960||3' packard cable.||Next Day||$16.50||Order|
|A-961||9' packard cable.||Consult Factory||$19.00||Order|
|A-962||20' packard cable.||Consult Factory||$20.00||Order|
- Series 672 Low Pressure Transducer, is this pressure transmitter suitable for use with Natural Gas? The specs just mention 'suitable liquids and gases", but I don't see a list of what is suitable.
- No, the 672 series low pressure transducer is not suitable for natural gas. It is not explosion proof nor compatible with combustible gases or liquids. As an alternative, depending on the range you need, I would recommend the 636, 3100, 3200G, or IS626 series pressure transmitters.
- I am using a differential pressure transmitter model 629-02-CH-P2-E5-S1-LED to measure differential pressure of water. How do I convert the 4-20 mA signal to the differential pressure reading?
- The 4-20 mA output from the 629 is linear over the range, which in this case is 0-10 PSID. Therefore, a 4 mA output will coincide with a differential pressure of 0 PSID, and a 20 mA output will coincide with a differential pressure of 10 PSID with a linear relationship between those two points. With that information, you should simply be able to scale your receiver accordingly.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.