Series 672 Low Pressure Transducer
Single Pressure Connection, Ranges Down to 10 in w.c.
The SERIES 672 Low Pressure Transducer is a perfect solution to any application where a very accurate low pressure transducer is necessary. Using variable capacitance technology, the Series 672 is designed to measure pressures as low as 10 in w.c. up to 400 in w.c., very low ranges for a single connection pressure transducer. The 672 also features a 0.25% F.S. accuracy. Use the Series 672 in liquid level, flood warning, waste water, clean room, and open channel flow applications.
- Liquid level
- Flood warning
- Waste water
- Clean room
- Open flow applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 318 Duplex SS, Ceramic, Fluoroelastomer (FKM).
- Housing Material:
- 318 Stainless Steel.
- ±0.25% F.S. (RSS). Includes non-linearity, hysteresis, and non-repeatability.
- 0.25% F.S./1 year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- -5 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 29 psi (2 bar) for up to 85" w.c. (0.2 bar) ranges; 58 psi (4 bar) for 85" to 140" w.c. (0.2 to 0.35 bar); 73 psi (5 bar) for 141" to 400" w.c. (0.35 to 1 bar).
- Thermal Effects:
- Zero: 1.0%F.S./100°F (2.0%F.S./100°C); Span: 1.0%F.S./100°F (2.0%F.S./100°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 4-20 mA: 9-35 VDC; 0-5 VDC: 7.5-35 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA (2-wire) or 0-5 VDC (3-wire).
- Zero & Span Adjustment:
- ±10% F.S. each (by Potentiometer).
- Response Time:
- 5 ms.
- Max Loop Resistance:
- 1.325 kΩ.
- Electrical Connections:
- Large DIN 43650 connector with mating plug.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4"-18 NPT male.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- 11.6 oz (330 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Low range high accuracy provides precise control for process applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||Order|
- Series 672 Low Pressure Transducer, is this pressure transmitter suitable for use with Natural Gas? The specs just mention 'suitable liquids and gases", but I don't see a list of what is suitable.
- No, the 672 series low pressure transducer is not suitable for natural gas. It is not explosion proof nor compatible with combustible gases or liquids. As an alternative, depending on the range you need, I would recommend the 636, 3100, 3200G, or IS626 series pressure transmitters.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.