Series 673 Pressure Transmitter
±0.25% FS Accuracy, 4-20 mA Signal, Ranges to 1000 psi
The low cost Series 673 Pressure Transmitter is a fixed range transmitter designed for harsh environments and suitable for high shock and vibration applications. Constructed of stainless steel, the Series 673 provides a 4 to 20 mA output signal with 0.25% accuracy. Use the Series 673 in industrial OEM equipment, hydraulic systems, HVAC equipment, industrial engines and compressor control.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Hydraulic systems
- HVAC equipment
- Industrial engines
Models & Ordering
- Non-combustible liquid, gas, or vapor.
- Wetted Materials:
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel.
- RSS* (at constant temperature) ±0.25%. Non-linearity (BSFL) ±0.22% FS; Hysteresis 0.10% FS; Non-repeatability 0.05% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 2X max range.
- Thermal Effects:
- Zero Shift: ±2.0% FS/100°F (±1.8% FS/50°C); Span Shift: ±1.5% FS/100°F (±1.3% FS/50°C); Warm-up Shift: ±0.1% FS total.
- 0.5% FS/year.
- Response Time:
- 5 ms.
- Power Requirements:
- 9-30 VDC.
- 4-20 mA**, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustment:
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 800 Ω.
- 200 g.
- 20 g.
- Electrical Connections:
- 2 ft (61 cm) multiconductor cable. Conduit Models: 1/4"-18 (22.3 mm) knockout.
- Stainless Steel and Valox.
- 2.3 oz (65 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- *RSS of non-linearity, hysteresis, and non-repeatability.
**Zero output factory set to within ±0.16 mA; Span (full scale) output factory set to within ±0.16 mA.
- High-shock and vibration resistant insures stability in controlling pressure for process applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||N||Order|
- Series 672 Low Pressure Transducer, is this pressure transmitter suitable for use with Natural Gas? The specs just mention 'suitable liquids and gases", but I don't see a list of what is suitable.
- No, the 672 series low pressure transducer is not suitable for natural gas. It is not explosion proof nor compatible with combustible gases or liquids. As an alternative, depending on the range you need, I would recommend the 636, 3100, 3200G, or IS626 series pressure transmitters.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.