Series 682 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
±0.13% F.S. Accuracy, External Adjustments, 4-20 mA Output
The Series 682 Industrial Pressure Transmitter is designed to withstand environmental effects such as shock, vibration, temperature, and EMI/RFI. The electronics and capacitive sensor are packaged in a welded stainless steel housing and meets NEMA 4 (IP65) protection ratings.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Off-road equipment
- Hydraulic systems
- Compressor control
- Industrial engines
- Industrial refrigeration
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Parts:
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel.
- ±.13% FS (includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability).
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 260°F (-40 to 125°C) 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing.
- Pressure Limit:
- See Catalog page.
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- Zero shift: 1.0% FS/100°F (% FS/50°C); span shift: ±1.5% FS/100°F (% FS/50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9-30 VDC.
- 4-20 mA, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustment:
- ±0.5 mA, non-interactive.
- Response Time:
- 5 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 800 ohms.
- Electrical Connections:
- 2 ft (51 cm) multiconductor cable.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- 200 g operating.
- 20 g 50-2000 Hz.
- Weatherproof welded housing provides device protection for outdoor use or harsh environment operation
- Not affected by environmental effects such as temperature, shock, vibration, and EMI/RFI provides reliable switching for equipment
- External span and zero adjustments reduce installation and service time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.