Series IS626 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter
For Use In Hazardous Locations
The Dwyer SERIES IS626 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter can be used to accurately measure compatible gases and liquids compatible with its 316/316L Stainless Steel wetted parts. Series IS626 full scale accuracy is 0.25%. Designed for industrial environments with a NEMA 4X (IP66) housing, this transmitter resists most effects of shock and vibration. Models are available with a 3' cable or M-12 4 pin connection.
The IS626 is UL listed for use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations. The protection method is by Intrinsic Safety,"ia". It was investigated by UL under UL Standard 913 Sixth Edition and CSA Standard No. 157-92.
- Monitoring pressure in hazardous environments
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Type 316, 316L SS.
- 0.25% FS; absolute range: 0.5% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Temperature Limit:
- 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.02% FS/°F (includes zero and span).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Response Time:
- 50 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 - 900 Ω maximum.
- Current Consumption:
- 38 mA (maximum).
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 ft. cable or 4-pin M-12 Connector.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male/female NPT and BSPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in any position.
- 8.9 oz (252 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus Intrinsically Safe to UL Standard 913.
- For use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations:
Class I Div. 1 Groups A,B,C,D; Class II Div. 1 Groups E,F,G; Class III Div. 1.
Temperature Code: T4 @ 80°C ambient.
Install in accordance with control drawing 01-700797-00.
WARNING: To prevent ignition of flammable or combustible atmospheres, disconnect power before servicing. Use with approved safety barriers using entity evaluation.
- Exceptional accuracy for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Robust sensor provides shock and vibration resistance insuring stability in controlling pressure for process applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-295||Female four pin M-12 to cable gland connector.||1-2 Weeks||$63.50||Order|
|A-231||16' (5 m) shielded cable with 4 pin female M-12 connection.||Next Day||$83.50||Order|
|A-240-D||Cooling tower, perforated, 1/4" male/female BSPP.||Consult Factory||$36.75||Order|
|A-250-D||Cooling tower, spiral, 1/4" male/female BSPP.||Consult Factory||$36.75||Order|
|A-251||Pressure snubber, brass, 1/4" male/female BSPT.||Consult Factory||$17.00||Order|
|A-257||Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/4" male/female BSPT.||Consult Factory||$23.25||Order|
|MTL5041||Intrinsically safe galvanic barrier.||Consult Factory||$790.00||Order|
|MTL7706||Intrinsically safe zener barrier.||Next Day||$418.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||IS626||06||GH||P1||E1||S1||AT||Series IS626-06-GH-P1-E1-S1-AT Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter, range 0-5 psig, general purpose housing, 1/4" male NPT, 3 ft. cable, 4-20 mA, 2-wire output, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||IS626||Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter|
1/4" Male NPT
1/4" Female NPT
BSPT Male ISO 228 R 1/4"
BSPT Female ISO 228 RC 1/4"
3 Ft. Cable
6 Ft. Cable
9 Ft. Cable
|S1||4-20 mA, 2-wire|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.