Series CCT40/50 Current Transformer
Solid or Split Core, Field Selectable Range
The Series CCT40/50 Current Transformers are a low cost alternative for measuring power and monitoring the operation of fans, pumps, or other equipment. For use on existing installations, split core models can be installed without disconnecting cables. Each model offers three jumper selectable ranges and a choice of three different outputs.
Models & Ordering
- Amperage Range:
- Field selectable; up to 200 A (depending on model).
- 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V, or 4 to 20 mA (depending on model).
- Power Requirements:
- Self powered or 15 to 42 VDC loop powered (depending on model).
- Temperature Limits:
- -22 to 158ºF (-30 to 70ºC).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Response Time:
- 250 ms to 90%.
- Isolation Voltage:
- 2000 V.
- 10 to 400 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL, 94 V-O flammability rated, ABS plastic housing.
- CE, cUL, UL.
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Solid core or split core configurations
- Jumper selectable range
- What is the proper way to wrap the wire around the Current Transformer #CCT40-200?
- If the current running through your wire is high enough to be detected by the model CCT you have, then you can simply single wrap it as you have shown in the attached PDF you provided. However, if the current is too low to be detected, then you would want to wrap the wire around until the current is high enough to be detected. Here is a link to the service manual for our Series SCT Current Transformer that explains this concept better, Series SCT Instruction Manual. See Figure 4.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.