Series CCT60/70 True RMS Current Transformer
Solid or Split Core, Field Selectable Range
The Series CCT60/70 True RMS Current Transformers are a low cost alternative for providing true RMS outputs on distorted AC waveforms. True RMS outputs are ideal for nonlinear loads or noisy circuits. For existing installations, split core models can be installed without disconnecting cables. Each model offers three jumper selectable ranges to reduce the risk of ordering the wrong model.
Models & Ordering
- Amperage Range:
- Up to 200 A (depending on model).
- 4 to 20 mA, true RMS.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC nominal.
- Temperature Limits:
- -22 to 158ºF (-30 to 70ºC).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Response Time:
- 250 ms to 90%.
- Isolation Voltage:
- 2000 V.
- 10 to 400 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL, 94 V-O flammability rated, ABS plastic housing.
- CE, cUL, UL.
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Solid core or split core configurations
- Jumper selectable range
- True RMS
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.