Series SCS Current Switch
Optional Relay Output, Solid or Split Core Case
The Series SCS Low Cost Current Switches are ideal for monitoring whether fans, pumps, or motors are operating. The current flowing through the core of the device powers the circuit without an external power supply. All models have a built in solid state output and are easy to install. Optional LED's and 10 Amp relay modules are available. The Series SCS is available in both Split and Solid Core configurations.
Models & Ordering
- Isolated, 1 A @ 30 VAC/DC max, NO.
- External Relay:
- SPST N.O., 10A at 260 VAC (5A at 30 VDC).
- Power Requirements:
- None, self-powered.
- Temperature Limits:
- 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C).
- Isolation Voltage:
- 600 VAC RMS.
- 50/60 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL, 94 V-O flammability rated, ABS plastic housing.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cUL, UL.
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Solid core or split core configurations
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.