Series SCT Current Transformer
Optional Auxiliary, Relay Output, Split Core
The Series SCT Current Transformers continuously measure the current consumption of pumps, fans, boilers, solar panels and chillers for use in energy monitoring. Current or voltage outputs can be scaled using a slider switch to select between three factory set ranges. Split core configuration allows the current transformer to be installed on new and existing installations. Snap-on mounting bracket allows for quick installation of replacement transformers. An optional 10 A command relay can snap onto the current switch, which eliminates the need to mount an additional relay.
Models & Ordering
- Amperage Range:
- 30/60/120 A or 20/100/150 A (depending on model).
- Continuous Operating Current:
- 120 A or 150 A (depending on model).
- 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC (depending on model). Optional relay NO SPST; 10 A @ 260 VAC, 5 A @ 30 VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- Self-powered or 24 VDC (depending on model).
- ±2% from 10 to 100% of selected range.
- Temperature Limits:
- 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 95% non-condensing.
- Response Time:
- 2 s.
- Isolation Voltage:
- 600 VAC RMS.
- 50/60 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL, V-O flammability rated, type 66 nylon.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|SCT-RLY-12||12 VAC trigger voltage relay module||3-4 Weeks||$33.00||Order|
|SCT-RLY-24||24 VAC trigger voltage relay module||Next Day||$33.00||Order|
- What is the proper way to wrap the wire around the Current Transformer #CCT40-200?
- If the current running through your wire is high enough to be detected by the model CCT you have, then you can simply single wrap it as you have shown in the attached PDF you provided. However, if the current is too low to be detected, then you would want to wrap the wire around until the current is high enough to be detected. Here is a link to the service manual for our Series SCT Current Transformer that explains this concept better, Series SCT Instruction Manual. See Figure 4.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.