Series SSCS Sure-Set Current Switch
Split Core, Adjustable Set Point
Series SSCS Sure-Set Current Switch provides a unique approach to calibration and installing current sensors in a low cost, fast, and accurate design. Selecting the set point has never been easier, with each model having 9 preconfigured adjustable HP set points. This feature eliminates the need to work within a live enclosure, reducing the risk of arc flash on installation.
- Industrial Motors
Models & Ordering
- Isolated, NO.
- Power Requirements:
- None, self-powered.
- Temperature Limits:
- 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Isolation Voltage:
- 600 VAC RMS.
- 50/60 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL 94 V-0 flammability rated, ABS plastic housing.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus.
- Models for 230 VAC or 480 VAC applications
- Low and high motor HP ranges available
- 9 pre-set HP set points for faster installation
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.