Model DW-DATAPAD Handheld Portable Data Viewer
Works With DW-USB Data Logger
The Model DW-DATAPAD Handheld Portable Data Viewer configures and reads data from up to 500 DW-USB data loggers and utilizes a 2.8" full color TFT touch screen display. Data can be displayed as a trend graph or a statistical summary, and can also be transferred to a computer using the provided cable and Windows® based software. Model DW-DATAPAD features a rechargeable lithium battery and has an average life of 5 to 8 hours under constant use.
The DW-DATAPAD is compatible with the following DW-USB data loggers: DW-USB-1, DW-USB-1-HT, DW-USB-1-LCD, DW-USB-2, DW-USB-2-HA, DW-USB-2-HA-LCD, DW-USB- 2-LCD, DW-USB-6, DW-USB-6-LCD, and DW-USB-LITE.
- Calibration labs
- Environmental chambers
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Storage warehouses
Models & Ordering
- Data Recording Capacity:
- Internal flash memory, greater than 8.5 million readings.
- Battery life:
- 5 to 8 hours (constant use).
- Operating Temperature Range:
- 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Power Requirements:
- CA374170 lithium ion rechargeable battery, installed functional, factory replaceable.
- 2.8" full color TFT touch screen LCD display.
- 240 X 320.
- Touch screen and single front-panel push-button power switch.
- 1 USB type A socket (top of unit) for data logger connection.
1 micro-USB (bottom of unit) for connection of unit to PC via supplied USB cable.
- Compatible Data Loggers:
- DW-USB-1, DW-USB-1-HT, DW-USB-1-LCD, DWUSB-
DW-USB-2-HA-LCD, DW-USB-2-LCD, DW-USB-6, DWUSB- 6-LCD, and DW-USB-LITE.
- 3.9 oz (111 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
- 2.8" full color TFT touch screen simplifies navigation through configuration menus
- Rechargeable lithium battery has a 5 to 8 hour life when constantly used
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.