Series UDL Universal Input Data Logger
Internal Temperature Sensor, Optional Internal Humidity Sensor and Display, Universal Inputs
The Series UDL Universal Input Data Loggers are available with 0, 2, or 4 universal inputs. Each universal input can be individually configured to accept a thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, voltage, or current input. All Series UDL data loggers have an internal temperature sensor and a digital input which can be used as a trigger to start logging or as a pulse counter for interfacing with flowmeters or other sensors with a pulse output. Optional features include an internal humidity sensor, an LCD display, and an external humidity and temperature sensor. The Series UDL loggers interface to the USB port of a PC.
- Logs process values from pressure, flow, humidity, temperature, voltage, or current transmitters
Models & Ordering
- RTD, thermocouple, thermistor, current, voltage, slidewire.
- Internal temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C); Internal RH: 0 to 100%; External temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C); External RH: 0 to 100%.
- Internal temperature: ±1°F (± 0.5°C); External temperature: ±1°F (±0.5°C) over 30 to 122°F (0 to 50°C), ±2°F (±1°C) over -30 to 32°F (-30 to 0°C) and 122 to 158°F (50 to 70°C); Internal/external RH: ±2.0% RH over 10%-90%, ±4.0% RH over 0-10% and 90-100% RH.
- Memory Size:
- 0 or 2 universal inputs: 62,000 readings; 4 universal inputs: 128,000 readings.
- All universal inputs: 16 Bit; Internal & external temperature: 12 Bit; Internal & external RH: 8 Bit.
- Sampling Method:
- Stop when full or continuous logging (wrap when full).
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 1 second to 24 hours.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, Windows® XP, and Windows Vista® operating system with 16 MB RAM, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V AA lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 6 years (approx.).
- Programmable high/low.
- USB port (cable included).
- Housing Material:
- ABS plastic.
- 5.8 oz (165 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
- Available with 0, 2, or 4 universal inputs
- Utilizes USB port of PC as its interface
- Humidity sensor and LCD available as optional features
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|UDL-RH||Remote humidity probe.||Next Day||$357.00||B||Order|
|UDL-PS||External power supply.||2-3 Weeks||$123.00||B||Order|
|DL500||Full Version Windows® Operating System Software Key||Next Day||$231.00||N||Order|
|DL500-LITE||Lite Version Windows® Operating System Software||2-3 Weeks||$38.75||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.