Model CBAS Belt Alignment Switch
Adjustable Activation Angles, Two Micro Switches
The Model CBAS Belt Alignment Switch is a rugged and reliable conveyor belt alignment switch. The compact die cast aluminum enclosure is designed for easy installation. The switch cover allows for simple access to wiring terminals and CAM adjustments. Belt alignment switches are typically used in pairs with one switch on each side of the conveyor belt mounted near the first and/or last pulley of a conveyor. Each CBAS is equipped with two micro switches, allowing one actuation angle for small belt deviations and a second actuation angle for extreme belt deviations. The actuation angles are factory set at 20 degrees and 35 degrees, each actuation angle can be easily adjusted in the field to fit any application.
- Conventional Belt Conveyors
- Ship Loading/Unloading Systems
- Stacker/Reclaim Conveyors
- Apron Feeder Conveyors
- Tripper or Shuttle Conveyors
- Crane, Shovel, or Drag Line Limit Switch
- Heavy Duty Limit Switch
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Die cast aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 6 (IP67).
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT.
- Electrical Rating:
- 10 A @ 125/250 VAC; 1/2 A @ 125 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- 3 screw type, common, normally open, normally closed.
- Electrical Conduit:
- Two 3/4" female NPT.
- Activation Angles:
- Angles: 20° and 35° (adjustable).
- Activation Force:
- 0.8 to 1.2 lb.
- Control Type:
- Automatic reset.
- 6.4 lb.
- NEMA 6, die cast aluminum housing
- Roller arm can move up to 75 degrees
- 2 SPDT switches
- Actuation angles at 20 degrees and 35 degrees (field adjustable)
- Simple installation and wiring
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.