Series DPM Particulate Monitor
Real-Time Leak Gauge, Adjustable Alarm Points
The DPM Particulate Monitor and PMS Particulate Sensor combine to provide a basic baghouse and cartridge filter leak detector designed for general maintenance planning and process protection. It is easy to use and reliable. Leakage is gaged in real-time, on-the-spot, without prior baseline data and without signal tuning. Simply apply power and the general condition of the filter is quickly determined. An alarm point is set by simply moving an indicator up and down the gage with the convenient, lockable key pad. For more precise alarm setup the large display provides both a logarithmic analog bar graph and an absolute digital readout. The log scale enables the user to observe both the baseline bleed through and the high peaks that are caused by filter cleaning cycles and developing leaks. Observation of both baseline and peaks is essential to setting proper alarms. The digital readout in absolute units ensures correct interpretation of the readings and provides accurate historical comparisons.
The DPM Particulate Monitor is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure. An LCD displays particulate levels in bar-graph and digital forms. A lockable membrane keypad is provided for setup and adjustment.
- Cartridge Filters
- Bin Vents
Models & Ordering
- From PMS Sensor.
- Output Ratings:
- Alarm Relays: 2 Form A (SPST) rated 5A @ 240V res. (must provide an 8A [maximum] fuse in series with relay load); Analog: 4 to 20 mA (Option RC).
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, or 24 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 6 Watts Max.
- Standard: ±5% of range; Optional: ±1% of range.
- Display Resolution:
- Standard: 5 pA; Optional: 0.5 pA.
- Memory Backup:
- For set point storage only.
- Temperature Limits:
- -13 to 160°F (-25 to 70°C).
- 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg).
- Cast aluminum, weatherproof, NEMA 4X.
- Loop Power Supply (Isolated):
- 17 VDC loop supply provided by DPM control unit for PMS sensor.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA.*
- *DPM models listed intrinsically safe are to be used with corresponding intrinsically safe PMS models making an intrinsically safe control loop. The PMS model can then be installed in a hazardous location according to approval ratings listed. The DPM itself is not intrinsically safe and must be installed outside the hazardous location.
- Rugged cast aluminum housing with lockable membrane keypad
- Programmable alarm points
- Large LCD to display readouts digitally
- -RC Analog Output (4-20 mA)
|EXAMPLE||DPM||A1||1||1||RC||Series DPM-A111-RC Particulate Monitor, weatherproof enclosure, NEMA 4X, range 5.0-5000 Pa, 115 VAC input power, with one 4-20 mA output.|
|Weatherproof, NEMA 4X
|5.0 to 5000 Pa
0.5 to 5000 Pa
|115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|OPTIONS||RC||One 4-20 mA Output|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.