Series SC1 Process/Temperature Alarm Switch Module
Two Form C (SPDT) Switches, Small Size, Mounts Easily on 35 mm DIN Rail
The Series SC1090 Thermocouple Limit/Alarm Switch Modules are on-off or limit switches with selectable process signal. Input type, scale range, output action, and output type are all selectable by the user in the field. All selections are made through easily accessible switches without the need to open the product. Each unit has two form C (SPDT) relays which can operate independently, or be logically connected to operate as a DPDT output. A two color LED indicator indicates the status of each output relay.
These units mount easily on a standard 35 mm DIN rail. Low Voltage (SCLXXXX) units are also available.
- Stand alone CO monitoring in parking garage
- Industrial processing equipment
Models & Ordering
- See Table on Catalog page.
- Power Supply:
- SC models: 85 to 265 VDC/VAC, 50
to 400 Hz;
SCL models: 12 to 24 VDC/VAC, 50 to 400 Hz.
- 1500 V rms between outputs, input, and power.
- Set Points:
- Adjustable 0 to 100% of span.
- Adjustable 0.25% to 100% of span.
- ±0.02%/°C typical ±0.05%/°C maximum.
- Ambient Temperature Range:
- Operating: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C). Storage: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Excitation Current:
- (SC1490) Cu10Ω = 5 mA; Plt 100Ω, Ni 100Ω, Ni 120Ω = 500µA; Plt 500Ω, NiFe 1000Ω = 100 µA; Plt 1000Ω = 50 µA.
- Lead Compensation Error:
- (SC1490) ˜ 0.02%/Ω.
- Open Lead Protection:
- (SC1490) upscale only.
- Input Impedance:
- SC1090: Voltage input = 1 MΩ, current input = 10Ω; SC1290: 3 MΩ.
- Sensor Burnout Protection:
- Relay Output:
- Form C, SPDT, one per set point, 5A @ 250 VAC, resistive.
- Latch Circuit Reset:
- Automatic at power up. Manual with reset switch on front of module.
- One dual color LED per set point. Red = relay on, green = relay off.
- Wiring Terminals:
- Screw driven compression type.
- 2.95" H x 0.89" W x 3.89" D (75 x 22.5 x 98.5 mm).
- Accepts current, voltage, thermocouple, or RTD inputs
- Mounts on standard 35 mm DIN rail
- Two color LED indicator to indicate the status of each output relay
- Programmable input type, scale range, output action, and output type
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.