Series 782 DPDT Ice Cube Relays
15 Amp, DPDT Operation
The Series 782 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured DPDT relay that can be used to switch two different devices with a single trigger. With a rating of 15 amps, the relay can be used to stop and start small fans, motors, and pumps directly. It features a flag status indicator and a LED status lamp to let the user know when the relay is activated. In order to differentiate between AC and DC actuated models, the push-to-test button is color-coded. For testing the operation, a removable lock-down lever holds the test button in place. The clear plastic housing gives a view of the contacts, and there is a removable I.D. tag for labeling the circuit.
- Refrigeration compressor systems
- HVAC motor controls
- Water/wastewater pump control
Models & Ordering
- Operating and Load Voltage Range:
- 24 to 240 VAC; 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Silver alloy plug-in contacts.
- Switching Operation:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 VAC 50/60Hz; 12 A @ 277 VAC 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC (UL); 10 A @ 277 VAC 50/60 Hz (CSA).
- Temperature Limits:
- Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); Operation: -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C).
- Power Consumption:
- 1.2 VA; 0.9W.
- Cycle Life:
- 100,000 cycles (electrical); 10,000,000 cycles (mechanical).
- Plastic polycarbonate.
- 1.3 oz (36 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, RoHS, cUL, UL, cUR, UR.
- Clear plastic housing to easily view the contacts
- Flag and LED status indicators for visual confirmation of relay state
- Socket mounted for quick installation/replacement
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|70-782D8-1A||Socket for 782 Series relay||Same Day||$6.70||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.