Series 783 3PDT Ice Cube Relays
15 Amp, 3PDT Operation
The Series 783 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured 3PDT relay that can control up to 3 devices with a single trigger. It features a flag status indicator and a LED status lamp to let the user know when the relay is activated. In order to differentiate between AC and DC actuated models, the push-to-test button is color-coded. For testing the operation, a removable lockdown lever holds the test button in place. The clear plastic housing gives a view of the contacts, and there is a removable I.D. tag for labeling the circuit. The Series 783 can handle loads up to 15 amps.
- Refrigeration compressor systems
- HVAC motor controls
- Water/wastewater pump control
Models & Ordering
- Operating and Load Voltage Range:
- 24 to 120 VAC; 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Silver alloy plug-in contacts.
- Switching Operation:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 VAC 50/60 Hz; 12 A @ 277 VAC 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC.
- Temperature Limits:
- Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); Operation: -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C).
- Power Consumption:
- 1.5 VA; 1.4 W.
- Cycle Life:
- 200,000 cycles (electrical); 10,000,000 cycles (mechanical).
- Plastic polycarbonate.
- 2.1 oz (60 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, RoHS, AC Operated cUL, UL, cUR, UR.
- Clear plastic housing to easily view the contacts
- Flag and LED status indicators for visual confirmation of relay state
- Socket mounted for quick installation/replacement
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|70-783D11-1A||Socket for 783 Series relay||Same Day||$8.00||N||Order|
|70-ASMM-24||Protection Modules, MOV Suppressor, 24 VAC/VDC||2-3 Weeks||$3.40||N||Order|
|70-ASMM-120||Protection Modules, MOV Suppressor, 120 VAC/VDC||2-3 Weeks||$3.40||N||Order|
|70-ASMD-250||Protection modules, protection diode, 6 to 250 VDC||1-2 Weeks||$2.60||N||Order|
|16-750/788CBJ-1||Coil Bus jumpers||2-3 Weeks||$0.60||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.