Series 861H Hazardous Rated Solid State Relays
15 Amp Rating, SPST-NO, Internal Heat Sink
The Series 861H Hazardous Rated Solid State Relay provides reliable switching and long life operation in some of the most demanding applications, such as medical equipment, mining, oil and gas. It integrates an internal heat sink and internal snubber into a compact housing to save space in the panel. In order to reduce installation time, integral tabs can be used to snap the relay onto a DIN rail or surface mount to a wall inside the panel. LED indicator lights give the user quick visual indication of the switch status. The 861H is intrinsically safe rated for Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D.
Models & Ordering
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminals.
- Switching Operation:
- SPST normally open.
- Switching Type:
- AC/DC: Zero cross; DD: DC switching.
- Temperature Limits:
- Storage: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C); Operation: -22 to 176°F (-30 to 80°C).
- Voltage Loss:
- AC/DC: 1.6 VAC max; DD: 0.5 VDC max.
- Output Leakage Current:
- AC/DC: 10 mA max; DD: 0.25 mA max.
- Hazardous Classification:
- Class 1 Division 2; Hazardous Locations: Groups A, B, C and D.
- 4.1 oz (127.1 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- RoHS, cUR, UR.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.