Model 4380 Process Signal Converter/Isolator
Converts Process Signal, Isolates to 1500 V RMS
The Iso Verter® II Isolator/Converter protects electronic circuits by completely isolating the input and output signals from each other and from ground. Both input and output ranges are fully field selectable with easy to adjust switches. With bipolar input selection and zero suppression, nearly any standard input/output range combination is possible. Zero and span adjustments are easily accessible on top of housing. Units plug into universally available octal sockets for quick easy installation. Industry standard "pin-out" wiring configuration allows direct replacement of most competitive models. Order optional 481-0159 socket for new installations.
Models & Ordering
- 1500 VAC.
- 0.1% of full span.
- ±0.02%/°C typical; ±0.05%°C maximum.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C).
- Output Loads:
- Current: 600 ohms maximum; Voltage: 500 ohms minimum (20 mA maximum).
- Input Impedance:
- Current: 10 ohms; Voltage: 1 megohm.
- Power Supply:
- 85-265 VDC/VAC, 50-400 Hz.
- Case Size :
- (Including socket pins) 2-3/8" W x 3-7/16" H x 1-3/4" D (60.3 x 87.3 x 44.4 mm); Height is 2-7/8" (73 mm) above socket.
- Industry standard octal socket.
- Agency Approvals:
- cUR, UR.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|481-0159||8-pin to DIN rail mount socket.||Less Than 1 Week||$23.50||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.