Series SC4 Iso Verter® II Signal Conditioning Module
Accepts Virtually All Standard Process Signals
Linearized and isolated RTD and Thermocouple transmitters are part of the Series SC4000 Iso Verter® II Signal Conditioning Modules. These modules completely isolate the input from the output and from the ground. Compatible with industry standard 35 mm DIN Rail mount transmitters and isolators, these modules are easily applied in new or existing installations.
The SC4380 Process Signal Converter/Isolator accepts virtually all standard process signals as input, and isolates and retransmits the signal in either the same units or virtually any other standard process signal. The SC4380 can be field programmed for reverse or direct action and can receive and transmit single sided or bipolar* signals. Low voltage units (SCL) are also available.
The SC4151 RTD Transmitters each offer a fixed scale range input (selected when ordered) and a linearized, isolated, field selectable 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC output. Output is selected by simple switch settings. Low voltage units (SCL) are also available.
SC4130 Thermocouple Transmitter offers a fixed scale range input (selected when ordered) and a linearized, isolated, field selectable 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC output. Output is selected by simple switch settings. Low voltage units (SCL) are also available.
*Note: The term "bipolar" refers to an input or output that crosses zero volts. Certain devices have ranges that run from minus to plus voltages ( e.g. -1 to +5 VDC, -10 to +10 VDC, etc.). The SC4380 Iso Verter® II can be set up to accept bipolar signal input or provide bipolar output.
- Signal conditioners used in panels for isolation
- Converting signals for boilers and control systems
Models & Ordering
- 1500 VAC RMS.
- 0.1% of full scale.
- ±0.02%/°C typical, ±0.05%/°C maximum.
- Power Supply:
- SC: 85 to 265 VDC/VAC 50 to 400 Hz; SCL: 12 to 24 VDC/VAC 50 to 400 Hz.
- Output Loads:
- Current: 600 Ω maximum Voltage: 500 Ω minimum (20 mA maximum).
- Input Characteristics:
- SC4380: Voltage: 1 MΩ impedance, Current: 10 Ω; SC4151: RTD search current < 500 µA; SC4130: 3 MΩ impedance.
- Case Size:
- 0.866" W (22.5 mm) x 2.950" H (75.0 mm) 3 3.880" D (98.5 mm).
- Mounts on industry standard 35 mm DIN Rail (DIN EN50022-35).
- Up to 1500 VAC RMS electrical isolation
- Easily installed on industry standard 35 mm DIN rail
- Low voltage SCL units also available
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.