Series LCT216 Digital Timer / Tachometer / Counter
3 Controls in 1 Device, DIP Switch Configuration
The Series LCT216 combines a versatile timer, counter, and tachometer in one device. The bright, easy-to-read display shows both the desired set point and the current process value as well as the operating mode that the control is functioning in. The fourteen pre-programmed timer functions are easy to set up and cover most applications. The counting functions include one stage or two stage counting along with batch, total, or dual counting modes. The Series LCT216 can also be used as a tachometer to measure rotational speeds. For quick set up, many of the programming parameters can be set with external dip switches located on the side of the unit.
- Industrial ovens
- Batch counting in conveyor systems
- Silk screening equipment
Models & Ordering
- Operating Temperature Ranges:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Conditions:
- 35 to 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Control Output Ratings:
- (Out 1) Relay: SPST 5A at 250 VAC, Transistor: NPN Open collector 100 mA / 30 VDC residual voltage = 1.5 VDC max; (Out 2) Relay: SPST 5A at 250 VAC, Transistor: NPN Open collector 100 mA / 30 VDC residual voltage = 1.5 VDC max.
- Reset Time:
- 0.001 s. minimum.
- Dry contact, PNP, or NPN.
- Timing Functions:
- 14 pre-programmed timing functions.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- Less than 10 VA.
- Internal Power Supply:
- 12 VDC ±10%, 100 mA.
- Two-line 6 digit negative transmissive LCD display.
- 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, UL.
- Fourteen pre-programmed timer functions
- One stage, two stage, batch, total, and dual counting modes
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.