Series TSDIN DIN Rail Mount Temperature Switch
HACCP Alarm Logging, Intelligent Defrost
The SERIES TSDIN DIN Rail Mount Temperature Switch is ideally designed to control compressor, defrost, and fan cycles in refrigeration applications. The digital input can be used to remotely trigger a defrost cycle, monitor cooler door status, or act as an external alarm. Three other probe inputs measure cabinet, defrost, and product temperature. Programming performed on the 6 button keypad or with the Model TS2-K configuration key.
NOTE: All purchases of the BLUE display require 50 units or more.
- Refrigerated cabinets
- Walk in coolers
- Applications requiring defrost cycles
Models & Ordering
- Probe Range:
- PTC: -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C); NTC: -58 to 230°F (-50 to 110°C).
- Output 1: SPST relay rated 16A @ 240 VAC resistive, 10 FLA, 60 LRA, 1HP @ 240 VAC inductive; Output 2: SPDT relay rated 8A @ 240 VAC resistive; Output 3: SPST relay rated 8A @ 240 VAC resistive; Output 4: SPDT relay rated 8A @ 240 VAC resistive; Output 5: SPST relay rated 16A @ 240 VAC resistive, 10 FLA, 60 LRA, 1HP @ 240 VAC inductive.
- Control Type:
- Power Requirement:
- 115 VAC, 230 VAC, 12 VAC/VDC, 24 VAC/VDC (±10% depending on model).
- Power Consumption:
- 6 VA.
- Better than 1% of full-scale.
- 3-digits plus sign.
- Memory Backup:
- Non-volatile memory.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C); Storage: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 10.8 oz (306 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cURus.
- 3 temperature probe inputs
- Real-time clock used for HACCP logging of temperature limit alarms or loss of power
- Intelligent defrost parameters manage defrost cycle in order to save energy cost
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.