Series 1500 Temperature Controller
1/16 DIN, Microprocessor Based, Self-Tune PID
The Series 1500 Temperature Controller is a reliable, accurate and fully programmable temperature control or alarm in an economical 1/16 DIN case. Microprocessor based, all control functions are easily programmed from the waterproof, corrosion resistant front panel. Models are available that accept field selectable J, K, T, E or N type thermocouples or RTD 100Ω DIN (.00385 ohms/ohm/°C) inputs and provide SSR, Relay or 5 VDC Logic outputs. All models are programmable for on-off, P, PI, manual PID or automatic Self-Tune PID control. Like the control output, optional alarm is field configurable direct acting (cooling) or reverse acting (heating) and is easily adjusted for either automatic or manual reset to provide independent high or low system protection. Four security levels are password protected.
Models & Ordering
- Thermocouple (J type stocked), field selectable K, T, E, or N type; RTD (100Ω DIN).
- 4 digit, 7 segment 0.3" high LED display; Set Point and Alarm status LED indicators; °F or °C LED indicators.
- ±0.25% of span ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 400 Hz. single phase; 132 to 240 VDC (nom.) +10% - 20%. 5 VA maximum power consumption.
- Temperature Range:
- Operating 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C); storage -40 to176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Output Ratings:
- SSR: 3.5A @ 240 VAC max. @ 77° (25°C) typical. Relay (SPST): 3A res., 1.5A ind. @ 250 VAC; Pilot Duty = 250 VA, 2A @ 125 VAC or 1A @ 250 VAC.
- Alarm Rating (optional):
- Relay (SPST): 3A res., 1.5A ind. @ 250 VAC.
- Relay and SSR outputs are isolated.
- Sensor Break Protection:
- De-energizes control output.
- Front Panel Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- 8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- cUL, UL.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-600||R/C snubber (recommended for inductive loads like a solenoid or contactor).||Same Day||$18.75||Order|
|EXAMPLE||15||0||1||1||Series 15011 Temperature Controller, no alarm, thermocouple type J, K, T input, SSR output.|
|Thermocouple Type J, K, T
RTD, Curve 0.00385 DIN
5 VDC Pulse
Relay Time Porportioning
- We are trying to program a temperature control and receive the following message - Communication error > address 01: no response from controller at register 795 (031A). What could be causing this error?
- The register 795 is a Modbus register. One of the reasons why there is a communication error is the -992 for the RS-485 communication is LOVELINK Protocol, if you are trying to communicate with Modbus® protocol, it will not work. See the LoveLink™III Software.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.