Series 2600 Temperature/Process Controller
1/4 DIN Self-Tune PID, Fuzzy Logic Software
Series 2600 Temperature/Process Controllers set a new standard for quality, versatility, ease-of-use and value. While they include a high level of standard features, many function setup items appear in the control menu only when the function is selected, so you don’t have to wade through unnecessary items. Units feature a universal input for thermocouple types J, K, E, T, L, N, B, C, S & R; RTDs 100Ω Plt. NIST, 100Ω Plt. DIN, 120Ω Ni Industrial, 1000Ω Plt. DIN; differential input (-10 to +10 mV DC)and process input (0 to 20 mA DC, 0 to 10 VDC). A standard 24 Volt isolated, regulated power supply is included to operate most standard 4-20 mA transmitters.
Standard features include Self-Tune, Fuzzy Logic, fully adjustable PID, Auto/Manual control with bumpless transfer and front panel activation key, percent output indication, peak and valley indication, loop break protection and indication. For process inputs, the display is fully programmable from -1999 to +9999 with selectable decimal point location. Most thermocouple and RTD inputs can show whole or tenth degree displays. The Series 2600 is available with single or dual setpoint outputs and can be programmed for on-off, PID or heat/cool or latching alarm. All outputs are isolated from the inputs. Outputs include 10 Amp relay and 0-20 mA DC (scalable).
Models & Ordering
- Selectable Inputs:
- Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltage or DC current.
- Input Impedance:
- Thermocouple: 3 Megohms minimum; Voltage: 5000 ohms; Current: 10 ohms; RTD Current: 200 µA maximum.
- Two 4-digit, 7 segment, 0.56" (14.2 mm) high LED.
- ±0.25% of span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:
- 100 to 240 VAC nominal, +10%-15%, 50 to 400 Hz, single phase; 132 to 240 VDC +10% -20%.
- Operating Temperature:
- 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C).
- Control Output Ratings:
- Relay: SPDT, 10 A @ 240 VAC resistive, 1/2 hp @ 120 VAC, 1/3 hp @ 240 VAC; Alarm Relay: SPST, 3 A @ 240 VAC resistive; Proportional Current: 0-20 mA DC, scalable into 600 ohms maximum.
- 13 oz (369 g).
- Front Panel Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Front Panel Resists Dust & Moisture
- Four Password Protected Security Levels
- Front Panel Programmability
- 16 Segments of Ramp/Soak with Program End Control
- Operates on 100-240 VAC, 132-240 VDC
- -924 Remote Set Point 0 to 10 VDC
- -926 Remote Set Point 0 to 20 mA
- -928 Remote Set Point 0 to 10 K Ohms
- -934 Process Signal Output, Non-Isolated 0 to 20 mADC
- -936 Process Signal Output, Non-Isolated 0 to 10 VDC
- -992 RS-485 Serial Communications Love Link Protocol
- -993 RS-232 Serial Communications Love Link Protocol
- -995 RS-232 Serial Communications Modbus RTV Protocol
- -996 RS-485 Serial Communications Modbus RTV Protocol
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|MN-1||Mini-Node™ RS-485 to USB converter.||Next Day||$77.50||Order|
|LOVELINK III||LoveLink™III software provided on CD ROM.||2-3 Weeks||$35.00||Order|
|A-900||Weatherproof enclosure, type 4X, control direct panel mounts in the front of the enclosure.||Next Day||$124.00||Order|
|A-901||Weatherproof enclosure, type 4X, clear plastic window with rear panel for mounting the control inside the enclosure.||Next Day||$233.00||Order|
|A-600||R/C snubber (recommended for inductive loads like a solenoid or contactor).||Next Day||$18.75||Order|
|EXAMPLE||26||0||1||1||924||Series 26010-924 Temperature/Process Controller, no alarm, SSR output A and B, with remote set point (0-10 VDC).|
|Remote Set Point (0-10 VDC)
Remote Set Point (0-20 mA)
Remote Set Point (0-10 kohms)
Process Signal Output, Non-isolated, 0-20 mA
Process Signal Output, Non-isolated, 0-10 VDC
4-Stage Set Point
Type J Portable Housing
Type K Portable Housing
Type T Portable Housing
Type E Portable Housing
RTD Portable Housing
Type J Portable Housing NO/NC
Type K Portable Housing NO/NC
Type T Portable Housing NO/NC
Type E Portable Housing NO/NC
RTD Portable Housing NO/NC
RS-485 Serial Communications
RS-232 Serial Communications
RS-232 Modbus® Communications
RS-485 Modbus® Communications
- In the Series 16A the option 936 = Set Point/Process Signal Output 0-10 VDC My Question Is "What Is This Option Used For"?
- The -936 option on the 16A is most commonly used to remotely monitor a process (for instance, in a different room). An additional panel meter with a 0-10 volt input will allow you to do this. It can also be used as an input to another controller that runs a different system (off of the same process transmitter, for instance).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.