Series 32A Temperature/Process Controller
1/32 DIN, Universal Input, Self-Tune, Fuzzy Logic
The 32A Series Temperature/Process Controllers set a new standard in 1/32 DIN power, flexibility and value. This group of controls offers the highest level of features in the most compact industry standard size. Ease of use is assured with the world's first dual display 1/32 DIN temperature/process controllers.
The Series 32A offers universal input (10 thermocouple types, 4 RTD types, voltage and current), single or dual set point, alarm (optional), Fuzzy Logic, Self-Tune, Peak/Valley indication, Percent Output indication and Heater Break protection. Auto/Manual capability and 16 Segment Ramp and Soak with adjustable time base are also offered. Process protection features include open sensor protection, shorted sensor protection, input rate of change protection and loop break protection.
Options for the 32A include Process Output Retransmission (voltage or current), Remote Analog Set Point (voltage, current resistance), RS-485 Serial Communication and 2-Stage Set Point.
Models & Ordering
- Selectable Inputs:
- Thermocouple, RTD, DC Voltage or DC Current selectable.
- Two 4-digit, 7 segment, 0.25" high (6.35 mm) LEDs.
- ±0.25% of span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:
- 100 to 240 VAC, nominal, +10 - 15%, 50 to 400 Hz. single phase; 132 to 240 VDC, nominal, +10 - 20%.
- Power Consumption:
- 5 VA maximum.
- Operating Temperature:
- 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C).
- Memory Backup:
- Nonvolative memory. No batteries required.
- Control Output Ratings:
- Relay: SPST, 3 A @ 240 VAC resistive; 1.5 A @ 240 VAC inductive; Pilot Duty Rating: 250 VA, 2 A @ 120 VAC or 1 A @ 240 VAC; Switched Voltage (Non-isolated): 5 VDC @ 20 mA; Proportional Current: 0 to 20 mADC scalable into 600 ohms max.
- 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, UL E83725.
- Front Panel Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Large Dual Display
- Fuzzy Logic
- Universal Input
- Loop Break Protection
- Peak/Valley Indication
- Percent Output Indication
- Illuminated Keypad
- 16 Segment Ramp/Soak Function
- Auto/Manual Station Function
- Four Password Protected Security Level
- -992 RS-485 Computer Compatible Control.
- -9502 12-24 VDC/VAC Power Input.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|MN-1||Mini-Node™ RS-485 to USB converter.||Next Day||$77.50||Order|
|LOVELINK III||LoveLink™III software provided on CD ROM.||2-3 Weeks||$35.00||Order|
|A-600||R/C snubber (recommended for inductive loads like a solenoid or contactor).||Next Day||$18.75||Order|
|EXAMPLE||32A||0||1||0||992||Series 32A018-992 Temperature Controller/Process, no alarm, SSR on output A, DC-SSR on output B, with RS-485 computer compatible control.|
|RS-485 Computer Compatible Control
12/24 VDC Power Supply
- We are trying to program a temperature control and receive the following message - Communication error > address 01: no response from controller at register 795 (031A). What could be causing this error?
- The register 795 is a Modbus register. One of the reasons why there is a communication error is the -992 for the RS-485 communication is LOVELINK Protocol, if you are trying to communicate with Modbus® protocol, it will not work. See the LoveLink™III Software.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.