Series 32B 1/32 DIN Temperature/Process Controller
Universal Input, Dual Temperature Output Control, RS-485 Communication
The compact Series 32B Temperature/Process Controller offers advanced control features for the most demanding temperature or process applications. Enclosed in a 1/32 DIN housing, the Series 32B is designed with dual, 4-digit LED displays for local indication of process value and setpoint. Control methods include ON/OFF, PID, self-tune, and manual tune. PID control is supported with 4 temperature and time (ramp/soak) control actions. The dual loop output control allows simultaneous heating and cooling control. The second output can be configured as an alarm mode using one of the thirteen built-in alarm functions.
RS-485 communications is standard on the Series 32B. Up to 247 communication addresses are available with transmission speeds of 2400 to 38,400 bps. The controller also features universal input, selectable temperature units (°F/°C), selectable resolution, quick sampling rate and security protection.
- Oven, boiler, or chiller control
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Packaging equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Medical equipment
- Food service equipment
Models & Ordering
- Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltages or DC current.
- Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25" H (6.35 mm) LED's. PV: red; SV: green.
- ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Memory Backup:
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings:
- Relay: SPST, 3A @ 250 VAC resistive; Voltage Pulse: 14 V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA.
- RS-485 Modbus® A-5-11/RTU communication protocol.
- 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
- Front Panel Rating:
- Universal input accepts process transmitters, RTD’s or thermocouple signals
- On/off, PID, or manual output control
- RS-485 standard on all models
- Stage control program for up to 64 ramp/soak actions
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|SCD-SW||Configuration software.||Same Day||$35.00||Order|
|A-277||Precision resistor, 250 ohm.||Same Day||$7.00||Order|
|MN-1||Mini-Node™ RS-485 to USB converter.||Same Day||$77.50||Order|
|A-600||R/C snubber (recommended for inductive loads like a solenoid or contactor).||Same Day||$18.75||Order|
- We are trying to program a temperature control and receive the following message - Communication error > address 01: no response from controller at register 795 (031A). What could be causing this error?
- The register 795 is a Modbus register. One of the reasons why there is a communication error is the -992 for the RS-485 communication is LOVELINK Protocol, if you are trying to communicate with Modbus® protocol, it will not work. See the LoveLink™III Software.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.