Series ILA In-Line IR Sensor
15:1 Distance-to-Target Ratio, 32 to 932°F
The SERIES ILA Non-Contact Sensors, measure temperatures from 32 to 932°F (0 to 500°C) and provide a linear 4 to 20 mA, or thermocouple output. The 2-wire signal is compatible with almost any indicator, controller, recorder, data logger, etc., without the need for special interfacing or signal conditioning. They are suitable for most materials such as food, paper, textiles, plastics, leather, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, rubber, coal, and asphalt.
- Industrial processes where non-contact temperature measurement is preferred
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Range:
- 32 to 932ºF (0 to 500ºC).
- 1% of reading or 1°C whichever is greater.
- 0.95 (fixed).
- Distance to Target Size Ratio:
- Response Time:
- 240 ms.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C).
- Power Requirement:
- 24 VDC.
- 0.5% of reading or 0.5°C whichever is greater.
- 4 to 20 mA, J type thermocouple.
- Cable Length:
- 3.3' (1 m).
- Spectral Response:
- 8 to 14 microns.
- 3.35 oz (95 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- J type or 4 to 20 mA output signals
- We would like to use the ILA transmitter along side a photoeye that senses when the part is present so we can record the temperature. The photoeye operates at 880 nm. Would there be interference between the two instruments?
- There shouldn’t be any interference since the ILA In-Line IR Sensor has a spectral response of 8 to 14 microns (8,000-14,000 nm).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.