Series S2-1 Surface Mount Temperature Sensors
RTD and Thermistor, 304 SS Probe
The SERIES S2-1 Surface Mount Temperature Sensors provide a cost effective and reliable solution for surface contact temperature measurement of conditioned water pipes, low pressure steam or refrigerant lines. The sensors are ideal for applications where immersion wells are not practical to install. Models are constructed with a 1" (25 mm) 304SS probe and a 23" stranded etched Teflon® leads.
- Heating or cooling loop line temperature monitoring
- HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Platinum RTD: ±0.1% @ 32°F (0°C), alpha 385 per DIN 43760; Nickel RTD: ±0.5°F @ 70°F (21.1°C); Balco®: ±0.5°F @ 70°F (21.1°C); Thermistor: ±0.2°C interchangeable @ 77°F (25°C).
- Operating Temperature:
- -40 to 250°F (-40 to 125°C).
- Probe Diameter:
- 1/4" (6.3 mm).
- Probe Length:
- 1" (25 mm).
- Probe Material:
- 304 SS.
- Low profile sensor can be taped or strapped to the outside of a pipe
- Ideal for applications where immersion wells are not feasible