Series TE-A Averaging Temperature Sensors
Available in 6', 12' and 24' Lengths
The SERIES TE-A Averaging Temperature Sensors are used to measure the temperature in large ducts and air handler units. Bendable aluminum capillaries are available in 6', 12', and 24' lengths. These capillaries consist of four thermistor or RTD sensors which are internally averaged to give a single output signal. Series CC1 mounting brackets are available to mount the capillary to the wall of the duct or air handler without kinking the sensor wires inside the probe. For faster installation, the enclosure has multiple knockouts, wide mounting ears, and a screw-off captured lid.
- Building automations
- Air handler unit monitoring
- Large air duct temperature monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ± 0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F); RTD temperature sensor: DIN class B: ±0.3°C @ 0°C (±0.54°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
- Capillary Lengths:
- 6, 12 or 24' (depending on model).
- Cable Length:
- Sensor Curves:
- See Resistance vs. Temperature Table (page 299).
- Probe Material:
- Bendable aluminum probe.
- Housing Material:
- Meets UL, 94 V-0 polycarbonate plastic.
- 14 oz (397 g).
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Easy to mount external tab housing
- 1/4 turn housing cover with chain
- Multiple conduit knockouts for easy installation positioning
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|CC1-N||Averaging temperature sensor clip, natural.||Same Day||$1.25||Order|
|CC1-B||Averaging temperature sensor clip, beige.||Same Day||$1.25||Order|
|CC1-GY||Averaging temperature sensor clip, gray.||Same Day||$1.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||TE||AAG||A||06||3||4||00||Series TE-AAG-A0634-00 Averaging Temperature Probe, aluminum bendable probe GP housing, 10K type 3 thermistor, 6 foot probe length, 3/8" probe diameter, 4" leads with terminal block.|
|SERIES||TE||Averaging Temperature Sensor|
Averaging Aluminum Bendable Probe GP Housing
Averaging Plenum Cable Proble GP Housing
Averaging Aluminum Bendable Probe WP Housing
Averaging Plenum Cable Probe WP Housing
10K Type 3 Thermistor
10K Type 2 Thermistor
PT100 Ohm RTD
PT1000 Ohm RTD
NI 1000 Ohm RTD
Balco NI 1000 Ohm RTD
3/8" Bendable Aluminum Probe
1/4" Plenum Rated Cable Probe
|CABLE CONFIGURATION||4||4" Leads w/ Terminal Block|
- How many wires do the RTD versions of the TE Series Temperature Sensors have?
- The TE Series Temperature Sensors are all two-wire sensors for both the thermistors and RTD’s.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.