Series TE-SNW Weather Resistant Surface Temperature Sensors
Strap On Design, Twist Off Cover, 2 to 6" Pipe Sizes
The SERIES TE-SNW Surface Temperature Sensors non-intrusively measures the process temperature in hot and cold water loops in buildings. An adjustable metal strap can tightly fit around 2 through 6" pipe sizes, allowing the surface area of the copper plate on the sensor to make good contact with the pipe surface. In order to work with most common building controllers, the output of the sensor can be chosen from 6 different RTD and Thermistor curves. Additional features include a quarter turn twist off cap that is chained to the housing to prevent it from getting lost, and multiple knockout locations and sizes to reduce installation time.
- Heating or cooling loop line temperature monitoring
- HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±-0.4°F @ 77°F);
RTD temperature sensor: DIN Class A ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -32 to 240°F (-35.5 to 115.5°C).
- Sensor Curves:
- See Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
- Housing Material:
- Meets UL 94 V-0 polycarbonate plastic, NEMA 3R.
- 7 oz (198 g).
- Easy to mount external tab housing
- 1/4 turn housing cover with chain
- Multiple conduit knockouts for easy installation positioning
- Non-intrusive temperature measurement of 2 to 6" pipes
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.