Series TE-WSS Stainless Steel Wall Plate Temperature Sensor
Screw Terminal Connection, Suitable for Wash Down Applications
The Series TE-WSS Stainless Steel Wall Plate Temperature Sensor measures the ambient air temperature in classrooms and industrial environments. By having a flush mount design, the temperature sensor can withstand a wash down. A foam gasket prevents ambient temperature from behind the wall plate from skewing the temperature measurements. The discrete stainless steel wall plate sensor also hides the sensor to prevent tampering. Each sensor comes with a terminal block and two mounting screws for quick installation.
Note: For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please click here for temperature to resistance lookup tables.
- Building automation
- Room temperature monitoring
- Wash down environments
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F); RTD: DIN Class B ±0.3°C @ 0°C.
- Temperature LImits:
- Operating -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Sensor Curves:
- See Resistance vs. Temperature Table (page 299).
- Housing Material:
- ABS plastic (TE-W), 304SS (TE-WSS).
- TE-W: 0.3 lb (136 g), TE-WSS: 2.3 oz (65 g).
- Resistance Curves for TE Series.
- SS flush plate design
- Standard single gang junction box cover plate mounting
- How many wires do the RTD versions of the TE Series Temperature Sensors have?
- The TE Series Temperature Sensors are all two-wire sensors for both the thermistors and RTD’s.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.