Series TSCC Digital Dispensing Temperature Control
Controls Product Temperature and Dispensing Flow Rates
The Series TSCC Digital Dispensing Temperature Control is used to monitor and control product temperature and dispensing rate in the production of melted cheese, chili, or other heated food products. One selectable PTC or NTC thermistor is used to monitor the product temperature while a SPDT relay is used to control the temperature. Two SPST relays are used for controlling two dispensing rates for either different size containers or different products. A three digit, easy-to-read display is included on the controller. The buttons on the face of the controller enable the user to program the desired parameters into the controller itself. Parameters can be copied from one device to another using our TS2-K configuration key. Security protection is offered using a password code. Includes TS-6 temperature probe.
- For monitoring and controlling product temperatures and dispensing rates in the production of melted cheese, chili, or other heated food products.
Models & Ordering
- Probe Range:
- PTC: -58 to 302° F (-50 to 150° C); NTC: -58 to 230° F (-50 to 110° C).
- 2 free voltage contact input: PTC (1000Ω @ 25°C); NTC (10K Ω @ 25°C).
- 1 each relay SPDT 16 A @ 240 VAC resistive, 5 A inductive; 2 each relay SPST 5 A @ 240 VAC resistive.
- Control Type:
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC ±10%; 230 VAC ±10% (depending on model).
- Power Consumption:
- 4 VA.
- ±1% FS.
- 3-digit and sign, 1/2" red LED digits.
- Memory Backup:
- Nonvolatile memory.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C); Storage: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 8.8 oz (250 g).
- Front Panel Rating:
- Agency Model Approvals:
- CE, cUL, UL.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|TS2-K||Programming configuration key.||Same Day||$89.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.