Series 651 Temperature Transmitter
RTD or Thermocouple Input, Zero and Span Adjust, Linearized 4 to 20 mA Signal
Linearized output for precise temperature monitoring or control is combined with small size and quick, easy mounting. Rugged Series 651 Transmitters are designed for use with 2 or 3-wire Pt100 RTDs (to DIN standard 43760 or BS1904) or ungrounded Type K thermocouples. Thermocouple Models 651TC are cold junction compensated, automatic 32 to 160°F (0 to 70°C) with upscale burnout. These economical devices provide the accuracy and reliability you need at the lowest possible cost.
- Process applications where a 4 to 20 mA signal is required
Models & Ordering
- 2 or 3-wire Pt100 RTD (models 651A), or ungrounded Type K thermocouple (models 651TC).
- 4 to 20 mA DC, linearized.
- Transmitter Type:
- Output Impedance:
- 700 Ω @ 24 VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 32 VDC, reverse connection protected.
- ±0.2°C plus 0.2% reading (models 651A), ±0.1% FS plus cold junction errors (models 651TC).
- Temperature Drift:
- ZERO drift typical 0.02%/°C (0.09°F); SPAN typical 0.005%/°C 0.0036°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Maximum Storage Temperature:
- 160°F (70°C).
- Response Time:
- 10 to 90% in 200 ms (models 651A), 70% in 2 ms (models 651TC).
- Agency Approvals:
- Various preset ranges available
- Pt100 or K type thermocouple models
- Standard temperature sensor head enclosure mounting
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-709||Temperature Transmitter Enclosure.||Same Day||$33.75||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.