Series TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter
User Selectable Ranges, Optional LCD Display
The SERIES TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter is the ideal product for hazardous temperature measurement applications. The TTE series has seven pre-programmed temperature ranges that are selectable via an internal dip switch. For those applications that need a custom range, the transmitter can be easily configured for any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F. The span and zero can be quickly adjusted with a simple push button design. The compact housing allows for the transmitter to be mounted in virtually any application.
- Explosive process environments
- Offshore HVAC monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Sensor:
- Pt1000, 0.00385 DIN.
- Output Temperature Ranges:
- User selectable - any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 0 to 158°F (-18 to 70°C); Process: -30 to 250°F (-34.4 to 121.1°C).
- Transmitter: ±0.1% FS; Probe: ±0.3% FS.
- Thermal Drift Effects:
- ±0.02%/°C max.
- Response Time:
- 250 ms.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" male NPT.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Probe Length:
- 2" to 18" (depending on model).
- Pressure Limits:
- 2000 psi (137.9 bar).
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA (two wire loop powered).
- Optional Display:
- 2 lines X 8 character LCD.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Weatherproof and Explosion-proof. Listed with FM for Class
I, Division 1, Groups B, C and D, and dust ignition-proof for Class II, Division 1,
Groups E, F and G and Class III atmospheres.
ATEX Certified: CE 0518 II 2 G Ex db IIC, CE (Ex) II 1 D Ex ta IIIC T111°C Da, T6 Process Temp =80°C, Temperature Class T5 Process Temp =95°C, Temperature Class T4 Process Temp =120°C as defined on nameplate. EU-type Cerificate No.: EMT17ATEX0021 X. (Pending) ATEX Standards: EN 60079-0:2012+A11:2013; EN 60079-1:2015; EN 60079- 31:2014. (Pending)
IECEx Certified: For Ex db IIC T6 Gb, Ex ta IIIC T111°C Da, Process Temp =80°C, Temperature Class T5 Process Temp =95°C, Temperature Class T4 Process Temp =120°C as defined on nameplate. (Pending)
IECEx Certificate of Conformity: Element IECEx EMT 17.0007X; IECEx Standards: IEC 60079-0:2011 (Edition 6); IEC 60079-2014 (Edition 7); IEC 60079-31:2013 (Edition 2). (Pending)
- 2 lb 8 oz (1134 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, ATEX/IECEx pending, FM.
- FM approved for Class I, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G classified explosive environments
- Optional LCD
- Output span selected from seven common ranges or user determined
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-287||Mounting bracket for pipe or surface mounting (includes bracket and two 2" U-bolts).||Same Day||$11.75||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.