Model 1205A-5 Handheld CO Analyzer
Dual-Line Alpha-Numeric Display, Auto Calibration
Model 1205A-5 Handheld CO Analyzer provides a simple, cost effective answer to detecting and monitoring colorless, odorless, toxic carbon monoxide. The portable, battery operated unit measures CO from 0 to 2000 ppm and can record maximum CO values. Use the Type I thermocouple (sold separately) to measure temperatures. Simultaneously display two different functions on the large two-line alpha-numeric LCD. Quickly program time, date, engineering units, language and other display functions. The rotary dial allows easy function selections. The analyzer features auto zeroing, battery indication, infrared printer link, and a backlight display for low light areas. The Model 1205A-5 is ideal for ambient air monitoring in residential and commercial markets, flue testing in small boilers, and source investigation in areas where CO monitors have alarmed. The unit includes a stainless steel flue probe with filter and flexible tubing, batteries and instruction manual.
Models & Ordering
- CO: 0 to 2000 ppm; Temperature: 32 to 1112°F (0 to 600°C).
- CO: ±5% of reading; Temperature: ±5°F (2°C).
- Alpha-numeric LCD, dual digits.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Operating RH:
- 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Response Time:
- 20 to 30 seconds.
- Sensor Type:
- Electrochemical cell.
- Auto zero function.
- Flexible Tubing:
- 9 ft (3 m) polyurethane tubing with quick fit connector. Max. temperature: 180°F (82°C).
- Flue Probe:
- 11.8" (30 cm) length, stainless steel with quick fit connector to aluminum handle. Max. temperature 1100°F (600°C).
- Temperature Probe:
- Type K thermocouple with mini-connector (sold separately).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 8 hours with alkaline batteries (continuous use without backlight).
- 1.5 lb (0.7 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|1718-0002||General purpose probe, K type thermocouple with integral handle.||2-3 Weeks||$118.00||Order|
- How often should I replace the filter on my 1205A-0 handheld CO analyzer?
- This filter should be replaced if it begins to appear wet or dirty and can be replaced with Model F195 Air Filter.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.