Model 1205B Handheld CO/CO2 Gas Analyzer
Measures Indoor Air Quality, Includes Sampling Probe with Hose
The Model 1205B Gas Analyzer accurately measures the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) in a duct or space. The Gas Analyzer displays the measurement on a two line digital LCD display with backlight. The unit’s memory stores up to 255 sets of readings that are logged manually or auto-logged with 1 to 10 minute intervals. Besides measurement recording, Model 1205B can provide a summary of average and maximum levels reached during recording. Results then can be printed via an optional infrared printer. Model 1205B includes batteries, 120V power supply, protective rubber boot with integral magnet, sampling probe, and a canvas carrying case.
- Service and adjustment of boilers, ovens, and other combustion equipment
Models & Ordering
- CO: 0 to 1000 ppm, overflow 2000 ppm; CO2: 200 to 4000 ppm, overflow 9999 ppm.
- CO: ±5 ppm<100 ppm; ±5%>100 ppm; ±10%>1000 ppm. CO2: ±20 ppm<400 ppm; ±5%<4000 ppm; ±10%>4000 ppm.
- CO: 1 ppm; CO2: 1 ppm.
- Dual LCD display.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 45°C).
- Humidity Limits (Non-Condensing):
- 10 to 90% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz or (5) AA NiMH batteries, internal, factory replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 6 hours with full charge and pump on.
- 2.21 lb (1 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Displays carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide concentrations simultaneously
- Stores up to 255 sets of readings for future evaluation
- User configurable alarms
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|1205B-US||120 VAC power adapter.||Consult Factory||$100.00||Order|
|1205B-EU||240 VAC power adapter.||Next Day||$103.00||Order|
|1205B-PR||Replacement probe.||Consult Factory||$119.00||Order|
|1207A-SP||Serial printer.||Consult Factory||$615.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.