Model 1205B Handheld CO/CO2 Gas Analyzer
Measures Indoor Air Quality, Includes Sampling Probe with Hose
The MODEL 1205B Handheld CO/CO2 Gas Analyzer accurately measures the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) in a duct or space and displays the measurement on a dual line backlit LCD. The unit’s memory stores up to 255 sets of readings that are logged manually or auto-logged with 1 to 10 minute intervals. Results can then be printed via an optional infrared printer.
- Service and adjustment of boilers, ovens, and other combustion equipment
Models & Ordering
- CO: 0 to 1000 ppm, overflow 2000 ppm; CO2: 200 to 4000 ppm, overflow 9999 ppm.
- CO: ±5 ppm<100 ppm; ±5%>100 ppm; ±10%>1000 ppm. CO2: ±20 ppm<400 ppm; ±5%<4000 ppm; ±10%>4000 ppm.
- CO: 1 ppm; CO2: 1 ppm.
- Dual LCD display.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 45°C).
- Humidity Limits (Non-Condensing):
- 10 to 90% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz or (5) AA NiMH batteries, internal, factory replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 6 hours with full charge and pump on.
- 2.21 lb (1 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Displays carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide concentrations simultaneously
- Stores up to 255 sets of readings for future evaluation
- User configurable alarms