Model 1207A Handheld Flue Gas Combustion Analyzer
Rotary Dial Selection, Display 4 Parameters Simultaneously
The Versatile Model 1207A Handheld Flue Gas Combustion Analyzer makes adjusting boilers for optimum efficiency quicker and easier. With the large LCD display, users can monitor four parameters simultaneously and change the parameters shown using the rotary dial selection switch. For extra protection, the analyzer comes standard with a protective boot and magnetic back. In order to track the measurements, the 1207A can store up to 255 time stamped test sets in memory and can output measurements to a serial printer.
The 1207A comes preprogrammed for Natural Gas, Light Oil, Propane, Butane, LPG, and Wood Pellets. Along with analyzing combustion measurements, the analyzer can be used as a CO/CO2 indicator, pressure manometer, or thermocouple thermometer.
- Service and adjustment of boilers, ovens, and other combustion equipment
Models & Ordering
- O2: 0 to 21%, CO: 0 to 2000 PPM (4000 PPM Max for 15 minutes), CO2: 0 to 30%, Temp. (Flue and net): 32 to 1112°F (0 to 600°C), Efficiency: 0 to 99.9%, Excess Air: 0 to 250%.
- O2: ±0.2%, CO: ±10 PPM < 100 PPM else ±5% of reading, CO2: ±0.3% reading, Temp. (Flue and net): ±2°C ±0.3% reading, Efficiency: ±1% reading, Excess Air: ±0.2%.
- O2: 0.1%, CO: 1 PPM, CO2: 0.1%, Temp. (Flue and net): 0.1°F/C, Efficiency: 0.1%, Excess Air: 0.1%.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (8) AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable, (4) AA NiMH batteries, included, user replaceable (charger included) or optional power adapter.
- Pre-Programmed Fuels:
- Natural Gas, Light Oil, Propane, Butane, LPG, and Wood Pellets.
- 11.8" (300 mm) length x 0.25" (6 mm) diameter with 7.8" (200 mm) stainless steel shaft.
- 10 ft (3 m).
- 1.7 lb (0.77 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Displays 4 configurable parameters simultaneously
- Stores up to 255 time stamped test sets for future evaluation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|1207A-US||120 VAC power adapter.||Next Day||$88.50||Order|
|1207A-EU||230 VAC power adapter.||Consult Factory||$88.50||Order|
|1207A-SP||Serial printer.||Consult Factory||$634.00||Order|
|1207A-PP||Printer paper for 1207A-SP.||Consult Factory||$54.50||Order|
|1207A-RF||Replacement filter.||Next Day||$57.50||Order|
|1207A-PR||Replacement flue gas probe.||Consult Factory||$197.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.