Model 450A-1 Digital Pocket Size Carbon Monoxide Meter
Measures Up To 999 ppm, Audible Alarm
The Model 450A-1 Digital Pocket Size Carbon Monoxide Meter measures the ambient concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) in the environment and displays the measurement on the two line digital LCD screen. Besides the measurement, the maximum recorded CO value since the last reset is shown. An audible carbon monoxide alarm gives warning of CO levels above 25 ppm. For viewing in poorly lit environments, the built-in backlight brightens the display. Model 450A includes soft carrying case with belt loop, wrist strap, and batteries.
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 999 ppm.
- Accuracy (at 20 ±5°C, 50 ±20% RH):
- ±20% @ 0 to 100 ppm; ±15% @ 100 to 500 ppm.
- 1 ppm.
- Dual digital LCD display.
- Response Time:
- Less than 60 seconds.
- Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
- Temperature Limits:
- -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F).
- Humidity Limits (Non-Condensing):
- 5 to 99% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- (3) 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 250 hours with backlight off; 35 hours with backlight on.
- 4.23 oz (120 g).
- Audible, preset at 25 ppm.
- Agency Approval:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.