Model 920 Smoke Gage Kit
Complete Kit, Includes 10 Components
Easy to use Smoke Gage Kit enables you to quickly balance maximum CO2 with minimum smoke for clean, efficient combustion. Simply take and actual sample of the smoke being tested and compare it to the standards on the Smoke Chart included. Just 10 full strokes of the pump produce and accurate test sample. Complete testing instructions are included.
Models & Ordering
- Dwyer® Smoke Gage Pump - Fast working the first known unit to conform with ASTM D-2156-XX standards for testing smoke density in flue gases from burning. Distillate fuels. Filter paper clamps instantly into pump inlet.
- Hole Plugs - Packet of 20 to fill awl holes.
- Smoke Chart - for easy comparison with samples taken. Laminated plastic. Wipes clean.
- Awl Pierces smoke pipe for thermometer and sampling tubes. Large, comfortable plastic handles.
- Smoke Gage Filter Paper - an exclusive, time-saving Dwyer development. Roll of filter paper is contained in dispenser box, kept clean and convenient.
- Metal Terminal Tube - 8-1/2" long, heavy gage brass.
- How-to-use instructions - simple with step by step illustrations.
- Rubber Tubing - flexible, long lived.
- Spring Holders - a superior design for holding thermometer and sampling tubes.
- Kit Case - tough, durable, one piece high density polyethylene with living hinges and clasp. Foam liner protects contents.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-357||Thermometer and terminal tube holder, stainless steel wire.||Same Day||$5.10||Order|
|A-386||5/16" metal hole plugs, 20/bag.||Same Day||$7.70||Order|
|A-388||Smoke pipe awl.||1-2 Weeks||$17.50||Order|
|A-387-1||Sampling paper-roll for 920 Smoke Gage, (roll).||Same Day||$14.25||Order|
|A-404||Plastic carrying case for portable inclined gages 100, 101, 108, 115 - 12-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 1-3/4".||1-2 Weeks||$48.00||Order|
|A-537||Smoke chart for 920 Smoke Gage.||1-2 Weeks||$23.25||Order|
|A-344||Terminal tube, brass, 1/4" diameter tube, 8" length.||Same Day||$4.90||Order|
|A-202||Rubber latex tubing. 3/16" ID, lengths to 50'.||Same Day||$0.90||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.