Model CLD20 Combustible Leak Detector
Adjustable Tick Rate, <1 Second Response
QUICKLY LOCATE LEAKS OF COMBUSTIBLE GASES with the Model CLD20 Combustible Leak Detector. Unit provides accurate detection of Methane, Butane, Ammonia, Ethylene Oxide, Alcohols, Industrial Solvents and other combustible or toxic gases. Adjustable tick rate accelerates as the sensor tip approaches a leak and can be re-zeroed to pinpoint the exact location of the leak. The Model CLD20 offers visual LED indication of leak level and automatically recalibrates when turned off and on. Flexible gooseneck and small sensor head allows use in tight, difficult to reach areas.
Models & Ordering
- 50 ppm.
- Response Time:
- Less than 1 second.
- Solid state semiconductor.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), 0 to 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- Approximately 10 hours of continuous usage.
- 10 seconds.
- Pre-programmed Fuels (partial listing):
- Methane, Natural gas, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Butane, Propane, Acetone, Ethylene Oxide, Halon, Hydrogen Sulphide, Alcohol, Jet Fuel. Lacquers and Thinners.
- Alarm Settings:
- Audio: adjustable tick rate 75dB @ 1 ft (30 cm); Visual: flashing LED.
- 16" (40 cm) length, flexible gooseneck.
- 7.3"H x 3.4"W x 1.4"D (18.5 x 8.5 x 3.4 cm).
- 18 oz (500 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.