Model RLD1 Refrigerant Leak Detector
Audio and Visual Indication, Flexible Gooseneck Design
Detect and pinpoint even small leaks of refrigerant gases using the Model RLD1 Refrigerant Leak Detector. The RLD1 is effective in detecting existing refrigerants including HFC, HCFC, CFC, SF6, R134a, and R123. Unit features thumbwheel operation to increase sensitivity and audio and visual indication. An increasing tick rate sounds as a leak is pinpointed and the red indication light flashes more rapidly. The flexible gooseneck probe is ideal for hard to reach areas. Use the model RLD1 for use in domestic and commercial refrigeration systems, automotive, air conditioning, and quality control testing environments.
Models & Ordering
- 0.4 oz/year (11 gm/year) R134a.
- Response Time:
- Less than 1 second.
- Advanced ionization detection.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), 0 to 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- Approximately 16 hours.
- Warm-up Time:
- 10 seconds.
- Pre-programmed Gases (partial listing):
- CFCs: R11, R12, R13; HCFCs: R22, R502, R500; HFCs: R134a, R123, R125, R23, and other halogen based compounds.
- Alarm Settings:
- Audio: adjustable tick rate; Visual: flashing LED.
- 15-3/4" (40 cm) length, flexible gooseneck.
- 7.3"H x 3.4"W x 1.4"D (18.5 x 8.5 x 3.4 cm).
- 18 oz (500 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.