HVAC Balancing Instruments
HVAC Balancing Instruments are portable test equipment that are multiparameter for HVAC balancing. Some products are wireless and software for Testing Instruments are within this category.
- Model EMMA
- Monitor Humidity, Temperature, Air Velocity, Sound and Light
Digital Multifunction Environmental Meter monitors the environmental conditions. Humidity, temperature, air velocity, air flow, sound, and light measurements are combined in one easy to use instrument.
- Series AP1
- Wired, Measures Velocity, Flow, & Temperature
Thermo-Anemometer Probe is the Wired Thermo-Anemometer Probes for the Model 471B.
- Series AP2
- Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, and Temperature
Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, and temperature. Has a protective sleeve that slides over the sensor when it is not used. Can take measurements up to 50 feet away.
- Model RP1
- Wired, Measures Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, & Wet Bulb Temperatures
Thermo-Hygrometer Probe is a wired Thermo-Hygrometer Probe for the Model 485B.
- Model RP2
- Wireless, Measures Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb Temperatures
Thermo-Hygrometer Probe measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and wet bulb temperatures when combined with the Model UHH2. Battery is rechargeable.
- Model VP1
- Wired, Measures Velocity, Flow, Humidity, & Temperature
100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, humidity, and temperature when combined with the Model 473B. Able to measure velocities down to 50 fpm or 0.25 m/s.
- Model VP2
- Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, Humidity, and Temperature
100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, humidity, and temperature when combined with Model UHH2. Applications include building commissioning.
- Series WDPM
- Wireless, Measures Differential Pressure, Air Velocity, and Flow
Differential Pressure Modules transmits to Model UHH2 to view pressure drop across filters and velocity pressures. The module mounts in the holder on the back of the handheld, or in an optional mounting bracket.
- Model UHH-BTG
- Converts UHH Probe Wireless Signals to Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Wireless Technology
Wireless Mobile Gateway transforms the wireless signal for any Dwyer handheld probe or module. Can detect probes or modules that are 50 feet away or even greater distances depending on environment.
- Mobile Meter®
- Works With Most Android® and iOS® Phones/Tablets; Wireless Probes
Software Test Instrument App
- Model UHH2
- Rugged Weatherproof Case, Works with Wireless Sensors
Universal Handheld Test Instrument provides functionality and versatility to Software Application on a handheld. Applications include building commissioning & balancing, and testing HVAC equipment performance.
- Series AQTIA
- AQTIA Combines the UHH2 Universal Handheld with Compatible Probes
Air Quality Test Instruments Kits combines Model UHH2 handheld base with various compatible probes and modules. Applications include building commissioning & balancing, and testing HVAC equipment performance.