Model RP2 Thermo-Hygrometer Probe
Wireless, Measures Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb Temperatures
The Model RP2 Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer Probe measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and wet bulb temperatures when combined with the Model UHH2 Universal Handheld. In order to protect the sensor in higher air flow ducts, each probe comes with a membrane filter. Factory calibrated replacement humidity sensors can plug directly into the probe without requiring additional calibration.
Wireless probes can take measurements up to 50 feet away from the UHH2. A bicolor LED flashes on the handle of the probe to indicate communication status with the handheld. The battery is rechargeable via the mini-USB connector on the bottom of the probe.
Download the Mobile Meter® Software Test Instrument App which converts Android® based phones and tablets into a multi-function test instrument.
- Building Commissioning
- Building HVAC Test and Balance
Models & Ordering
- Clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C); Battery Charging: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C).
- RH: 0 to 100% (non-condensing); Temperature: -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- RH: ±2% @ 25°C (10 to 90% RH); ±4% (0 to 10, 90 to 100% RH); Temperature: ±0.54°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C).
- Response Time:
- 1.5 s.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V YT562447 Lithium ion battery, installed functional, user replaceable. (Note: Intended to be operated with power cables less than 3 m in length). (Wireless Only).
- Maximum Wireless Distance:
- 50' (15 m). (Wireless Only).
- Handle Enclosure:
- Thermoplastic elastomer over polycarbonate.
- Supplied With:
- Wrist strap.
- 11.2 oz (317 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE (not while charging), RoHS, FCC compliant.
- Allows for one handed operation for ladder use safety
- Stable 50' (15m) wireless range
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|UHH-CBL||3.2 ft (1 m) USB cable.||Same Day||$5.00||Order|
|UHH-C2||Heavy duty hard case with pre-cut foam inserts for additional sensors.
(Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 9")
|UHH-ICHRG||Dual USB wall or auto charger with international adapters. (1.0 A)||Same Day||$21.00||Order|
|UHH-SD||2 GB SD card||Same Day||$10.00||Order|
|UHH-BTG||Wireless Mobile Gateway for use with UHH Probes and Modules||Same Day||$299.00||Order|