Model EC2-10 Waterproof Conductivity Testing Pen
Conductivity and Temperature, High Resolution and Accuracy
The Model EC2-10 Conductivity Testing Pen can monitor conductivity levels by determining the resistance between the electrodes. Conductivity of water is useful in monitoring the quality of public drinking water and deionized water for industrial applications. This pocket sized tester is constructed of a durable ABS plastic waterproof housing and 316 SS electrodes to protect against corrosion. A large LCD display is easy to read and shows both the conductivity and temperature measurements simultaneously. Since change in temperature can affect accuracy, the EC2-10 has automatic temperature compensation. Batteries are included in packaging.
- Monitoring the quality of public drinking water and deionized water
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS plastic and 316 SS.
- 0 to 1999 µS or 0 to 19.99 mS.
- ±1% FS.
- 30 H x 18 W mm LCD dual display.
- 1uS or 0.01 mS.
- Temperature Range:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V LR44 alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 4.3 oz (115 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Dual display temperature and conductivity with ATC
- Waterproof overlay
- Quick response and easy to calibrate
- Automatic power off and temperature compensation
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.