Model TDS2-10 Waterproof Conductivity/TDS Testing Pen
Conductivity and TDS; ±1% FS Accuracy
The Model TDS2-10 Conductivity/TDS Testing Pen monitors both conductivity and total dissolved solids in streams, rivers, or any other body of water. It picks up impurities and dissolved solids while checking the conductivity at the same time. This pocket sized tester is constructed of a durable ABS plastic waterproof housing and 316 SS electrodes to protect against corrosion. A large LCD display is easy to read and shows both the conductivity/total dissolved solids and temperature measurements simultaneously. Since change in temperature can affect accuracy, the TDS2-10 has automatic temperature compensation. Batteries included in packaging.
- Monitors both conductivity and total dissolved solids in streams, rivers, or any other body of water.
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS plastic and 316 SS.
- Conductivity: 0 to 1999 uS or 0 to 19.99 mS; TDS: 0 to 1999 PPM or 0 to 19.99 PPT.
- ±1% FS.
- 30 H x 18 W mm LCD dual display.
- Conductivity: 1 uS or 0.01 mS; TDS: 1 PPM or 0.01 PPT.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V LR44 alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 4.3 oz (115 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.