Model WSM-10 Waterproof Salinity Testing Pen
Temperature and Salinity; ±1% FS Accuracy
The Model WSM-10 Salinity Testing Pen can measure salt concentration of saltwater aquariums, determine the suitability of drinking water, and be used for ecological monitoring of aquatic habitats. This pocket sized tester is constructed of a durable ABS plastic waterproof housing and 316 SS electrodes to protect against corrosion. A large LCD display is easy to read and shows both the salinity and temperature measurements simultaneously. Since change in temperature can affect accuracy, the WSM-10 has automatic temperature compensation to achieve ±1% accuracy. Batteries are included in packaging.
- Measuring water quality for drinking water and saltwater aquariums
- Ecological monitoring of aquatic habitats
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS plastic and 316 SS.
- 0 to 10 ppt (NaCl) or 10.1 to 70 ppt (NaCl).
- ±1% FS.
- 30 H x 18 W mm LCD dual display.
- 0.01 ppt or 0.1 ppt for 0 to 10 ppt range and 10 to 70 ppt range respectively.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V LR44 alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 4.3 oz (115 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Dual display temperature and salinity with ATC
- Waterproof overlay
- Quick response and easy to calibrate
- Built in NaCL temperature coefficient
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.