Series WPH2 Waterproof pH Testing Pen
pH and Temperature, Waterproof Large Display
The Series WPH2 pH Testing Pen accurately monitors pH and temperature levels in a variety of applications. This pocket-sized tester is ideal for pH level measurements in lab environments, industrial plants, or field enviornmental testing. It features an easy to replace electrode and automatically recognizes up to 3 calibration buffer solution ranges. Both pH and temperature, in both English and Metric units, appear on the large dual display. Both the electrode and battery compartment caps are sealed to provide an IP65 weatherproof rating.
Models & Ordering
- pH: 0 to 14; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- WPH2-10: ±0.2 pH, ±1°C; WPH2-20: ±0.05 pH, ±0.5°C.
- 30 H x 18 W mm LCD dual display.
- WPH2-10: 0.1 pH, 0.1°F/°C; WPH2-20: 0.01 pH, 0.1°F/°C.
- Operating Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Storage Relative Humidity Limits:
- <90% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- (4) LR44 alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- One touch auto-calibration up to 3 points.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Detachable single junction, KCI filled glass.
- 3.9 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|WPH2-RS||Replaceable single junction sensor.||Same Day||$43.50||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.