Model 475-1T-FM-AV Air Velocity Kit
Includes Digital Manometer, Telescoping 36" Pitot Tube, Accessories
Convenient all-in-one kit is small, light and easy to use. No set-up or leveling needed. Digital manometer reads from 0-20.00" w.c. with ±0.5% F.S. accuracy and minor divisions to 0.01. Large 1/2" LCD readout is easy to see in poorly lighted areas and has "low battery" warning. Kit includes convenient telescoping Pitot tube, Model 166T, fully adjustable from 11.5 to 36 inches (29.2 to 91.4 cm). Also, two static pressure tips with magnetic mounting measure pressure drop across filters, condenser coils, etc. Kit comes complete with rubber tubing, 9V battery, step drill, AV calculator slide rule, and custom fitted carrying case. An indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist and HVAC technician.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer (±0.5% FS accuracy and minor divisions to 0.01, large 1/2" LCD readout is easy to see in poorly lighted areas and has “low battery” warning)
- Model 166T, 36" telescoping SS pitot tube, fully adjustable from 11.5" to 36" (29.2 to91.4 cm)
- Two No. A-303 Static Pressure Tips with Magnetic Mounting
- Two 4-1/2 Ft. Lengths 3/16" I.D. Rubber Tubing
- No. A-397 Step Drill for 3/16" - 1/2" Holes in 1/16" Increments
- No. A-532 AV Slide Chart
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
- Fitted Polyethylene Case
Click HERE to order the 475-1T-FM-AV-NIST with a NIST calibration certificate through our Product Configurator.
Models & Ordering
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||Same Day||$9.95||Order|
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male.||1-2 Weeks||$3.40||Order|
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||Same Day||$7.50||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||Same Day||$55.00||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Same Day||$10.00||Order|
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||Same Day||$195.00||Order|
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks||$74.00||Order|
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||Same Day||$42.25||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer no included).||Same Day||$12.50||Order|
|A-472T||Kit, less manometer||Less Than 1 Week||$325.00||Order|
- What's the sample rate of the 475 digital manometer series? Is there an average function of the the past samples?
- The sample rate is 1 reading per second. There is no average function of past samples.
- I have four Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometers that we have had for one year. I would like to have them calibrated, but I do not know where to send them. Do you offer a calibration service for the products you sell?
- Yes, we provide NIST calibration for the 475 series both at the time of purchase and afterwards. Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-872-9141 and provide them with your model number(s).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.