Model LDPM Digital Differential Pressure Manometer
11 Selectable Pressure Units, 3% FS Accuracy
The MODEL LDPM Digital Differential Pressure Manometer is a versatile, handheld, battery operated manometer that can measure up to 55.4 in w.c. (140.6 cm w.c.). It is able to measure either positive, negative, or differential pressure with a 3% FS accuracy. Users can select from 11 common English and metric pressure units.
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible non-corrosive gases only.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- 3% FS.
- ±0.2% FS.
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.29% FS.
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psi.
- Response Time:
- 0.5 s typ.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage: 14 to 140°F (-1 to 60°C).
- Dual-line backlit LCD.
- See chart on catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- 5.82 oz (165 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) ID tubing.
- Agency Approvals:
- Provided with carrying case and tubing for ease of use
- Able to store maximum, minimum, and average readings over a period of time
- Auto power off function to conserve battery life
- Instant selection of 11 common English and metric pressure units
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-MD||NIST traceable calibration certificate for digital manometers. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$109.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.