Series 1213 Gas Pressure Manometer
The “Tube in a Tube” Direct Reading Manometer
Provide visual indication of pressure with the Series 1213 Gas Pressure Manometer. Designed for use with natural gas, the manometer can also be used to monitor any compatible gases up to 15 inches of water column. Tap water is used as the sensing media and a magnetic clip provides temporary or permanent mounting. Economically priced and made of durable plastic for years of trouble-free service. Includes three feet of vinyl tubing and 1/8" nylon male NPT to barb fitting.
- Combustion supply gas monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limit:
- 140°F (60°C) maximum.
- Pressure Limits:
- 15" w.c. (381 mm)
- Piping Connections:
- 1/8" male NPT connector provided.
- Wetted Materials:
- Vinyl, PVC and nylon.
- 5 oz (142 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Used to monitor any compatible gas up to 15 in w.c.
- Durable plastic housing for long term use
- Economically priced
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.